21.9.08

Stingy Readers!

It is hard to think that no one has read these notes since I started writing.Tv discussion anchor- persons, preachers, social commentators etc, have of late been using some of my headlines as topics.
Yet no one drops a comment nor signifies a following for my works. I find it hard to believe that none of the champion bloggers have reviewed me. Am sure they have, but , knowing the tricks and politics of the business, they don't want to make me feel good.
Wow ! You all are eager to have me stop. But I plan to stay on for a very long time. So, drop your comments, follow my posts, click on my adverts and let me have some money for the darned good effort am making. Would you , please, stop being such stingy readers. \\\give love away !

No comments:

Post a Comment

< b >

sogr

Download The Science of Getting Rich FREE